Friday, March 7, 2014


I LOVE E.K.

            Yesterday, march 6 2014 is one of the most experience in my life that I ever had. It is our fieldtrip in Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa Laguna, it is one of the most beautiful and exciting spot here in the Philippines, that’s why many Filipinos or other people from other country loves to go here. We had started here from 12pm until 7pm. I enjoyed so much, there are lots of unforgettable experiences in going here. Let me tell the whole stories of my adventures here, as I had entered I started to get pictures to all beautiful spots here. The first ride of mine is in the Up, Up and Away, this is like you were flying while in sitting position with the help of parachute in circular motion for about 3 minutes of time. The second ride of mine is in the Space Shuttle, oh my God this is the most unforgettable ride that I ever had, it is like you will ride in a vehicle with very fast speed and then along the way there is a lot of adventures as if your stomach will be out from inside. Next ride of mine is in the Wheel of Fate, it is a ferries wheel, a very calm but beautiful one, you will ride in a very wheel and as it moves in circular motion, you will be able to see the overall beautiful spots in Enchanted Kingdom and also those places outside here. Next is in the Flying Fiesta, here as if you will riding in a swing with a circular direction. Next is in the Disk-O-Magic, slightly same like a space shuttle as if you will turning and moving in a very weird direction with a high speed motion. Next is in the Jungle Log Jam, it is one of the ride that I enjoyed much in riding. Here, you will ride in a boat following the very fast flow of water with a different direction with an adventures in it like up and down but here you will expect to get wet. And the last ride of mine is in the Grand Carousel, here as if you were riding in a horse following a circular motion.

            I never had a chance to rides in all rides here because time is not enough, but I really enjoyed this day that was very full of experiences and adventures. If I was given a chance, I want to go here again together with my family. It really more fun in the Philippines especially in Enchanted Kingdom.







No comments:

Post a Comment